Remember, you have the right to complain. 

If you are unhappy about anything that has happened to you, speak to someone. We would always tell you to speak to your social worker first, and your foster carer. If you’re still not happy or you want to complain about your social worker or foster carer you can talk to any of the people below:

There is always someone to talk to. Don’t bottle it up.