Sharing your views

Here are some ideas. You can do just one of the things here or all of them if you want to.

Children On Laptop


Telling someone else

You can ask someone else to tell your Conference Chair how you feel and what you think.  They can come to your Case Conference for you.

Someone who comes along to tell us what you think is called your Advocate. This could be a person from NYAS who is trained to do this job. Some young people have used an Advocate, others have asked a person they lived with, a family member, their social worker or another professional that they trusted.


You can have an advocate to speak, write or stand up for you.